The company under the name “EVANGELOPOULOU BASILIKI OF EVANGELOS” (hereinafter “Gnosi Bookstore”), created the website www.evgnosi.gr in order to offer information to users about products it provides, its wider activity, collaborations etc. as well as the possibility of purchasing products.
A. Content of the Website – Provider Responsibility
1. The name, the distinctive title, the mark, the images, the graphics, the distinctive features, as well as all the content, information, electronic files, services and everything else contained on the website www.evgnosi. gr belong exclusively to the Gnosis Bookstore and are its protected intellectual property. Trademarks, names, or other intellectual property rights of third parties, displayed on the website www.evgnosi.gr are also protected in accordance with applicable law.
2. The visitor / user is expressly prohibited from exploiting, copying, reproducing, disseminating, republishing, distributing or transmitting or in any way using the content and services of this website, other than the uses explicitly defined on this website, without the previous written permission of the Gnosi Bookstore. Exceptionally, individual copying and printing of a website and its content is allowed, provided that they will not be altered in any way, and only if they are intended for personal information use by the visitor / user of the website.
3. The content contained on this website includes valid, up-to-date and legal information. Gnosi Bookstore makes every effort so that the information and in general the content available through the website www.evgnosi.gr is accurate and clear. In any case, Gnosi Bookstore does not bear any responsibility towards the visitor / user of the website www.evgnosi.gr for any damage that may have been caused to him due to non-updating of the information provided through it.
5. Gnosi Bookstore is not responsible for any type of damage that may occur to a user / visitor of the website www.evgnosi.gr or a third party due to a reason related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide information available through him and / or information available through him.
B. Obligations of Visitors / Users
In particular but not restrictively, any act that is contrary to the law or may harm the Knowledge Bookstore and / or third parties is expressly prohibited, as indicated below:
- the intervention on the website www.evgnosi.gr in order to mislead any third party as to the origin of its content with the ultimate aim of causing damage to the image and reputation of the Knowledge Bookstore or endangering the security of transactions or blocking free access to the website in question,
- the distortion of the information contained in the products as well as the publication of unsubstantiated and duly proven information, etc. that aim at misleading the consumer public, the direct or indirect influence of this behavior as well as the harm of the Knowledge Bookstore and its products,
- the installation and / or promotion, in any way, of any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited emails (spam), chain mail, pyramid schemes or any other form of content promotion as well as the installation of advertising messages without the written approval of the Knowledge Bookstore,
- the provocation, through the use of the fault website to any third party in any way.
C. Content Provision and Availability
1. Gnosi Bookstore makes every effort for the maintenance and availability of the website www.evgnosi.gr. However, it cannot guarantee that its website, as well as any information contained therein, will be provided without interruption and / or errors. In addition, the Knowledge Bookstore reserves the right to modify and / or temporarily or permanently suspend all or part of its website with and / or without notice to users, as its availability may also depend on factors not outside the scope of responsibility. of. In any case, Gnosi Bookstore does not bear any responsibility in case a user can not connect to the website www.evgnosi.gr.
2. Gnosi Bookstore makes every effort to protect the website www.evgnosi.gr from malware. However, it does not guarantee that its website as well as the servers (servers) through which the contents of the website are provided to visitors / users, do not contain viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, each user should take care of the protection of his own means of access to the website www.evgnosi.gr with his own means (eg use of antivirus, etc.) before any use of the website www. evgnosi.gr.
D. Personal Data
1. The Knowledge Bookstore may keep on file and process any personal data of the visitors of the website www.evgnosi.gr, who will come to its knowledge based on any requests and / or transactions in order to support, promote and execute the transaction. relationship. In addition, the recipients of this data may be third parties natural or legal persons for the advertising of Gnosi Bookstore products. Each user / visitor of the website www.evgnosi.gr reserves the right to be informed or to object to the further processing of his data, based on the terms of articles 12,13,14,15 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
2. Gnosi Bookstore does not bear any responsibility towards the user / visitor of the website www.evgnosi.gr in case of use of the personal data that the user has declared to a third natural or legal person through hyperlink to the website of this third person through website www.evgnosi.gr.
E. Links to other websites
Gnosi Bookstore has no responsibility, nor is it able to influence the content of the websites to which the links on its website refer. Problems and / or damages that may arise from the use of websites referred to by links on this website are the sole responsibility of the owners of the former.
F. User Account (WebAccount)
1. Through the website www.evgnosi.gr, the users are provided the opportunity to create their own account in order to receive newsletters, but also personalized information and to be informed about all the new products and offers provided by the Gnosis Bookstore. To create a personal account, it is necessary to register users by completing the online registration form. Each user is solely responsible for the information he states, which must be true and accurate. The Knowledge Bookstore in case it finds that the true details have not been declared can cancel the registration of the specific user at a later time.
2. Among the information that each user must declare when creating his personal account is the e-mail address (e-mail). The e-mail address (e-mail) must be true and complete, personal to each user and under his full control. The e-mail address may be edited by the Knowledge Bookstore for its correct recording.
3. A personal account can be created by any natural person, who has reached the age of 18 and has full legal capacity.
4. When creating the personal account, each user enters the password they want. You can use your personal account using your email address and password. This information is personal to each visitor / user and should not be disclosed to any third party. Each user is solely responsible for all operations carried out using his e-mail address and password of his choice and is obliged to immediately notify the Knowledge Bookstore of any unauthorized use. In any case, Gnosi Bookstore is not liable to the user for any damage.
G. General Terms
5. The Knowledge Bookstore is not responsible for violation of these Terms due to reasons of force majeure.
H. Payment methods
For the purchases you make in the online store evgnosi.gr, you can pay:
- By credit or debit card in the online store
- By bank deposit
- Cash on delivery
- With cash or card upon receipt from the physical store
For bank deposit, please note the order code on the grounds. Also, to expedite the process, send us an email at email@example.com to inform us that the payment has been completed. Once the payment appears in our system, the shipment will be made.
I. Shipping costs
Orders are delivered through ELTA Courier. Shipping costs are as follows:
|Weight (kg)||Shipping cost (€)|
|Order < 50€||Order > 50€|
|>20 to 35||plus 1 / Kg||plus 1 / Kg|
Prices include VAT.
The cost of cash on delivery is € 2 including VAT. and added to shipping costs.
The maximum order weight is 35kg.
I. Withdrawal / Return of Products
If for any reason one of our products does not satisfy you, you can return it and replace it with another. According to the general return policy of the company, the customer is entitled to return products and request their replacement within 14 days of receipt of the product and only if the products are new, have not been unsealed or their packaging has not been violated. as below and are accompanied by legal documents. In this case, the customer bears the corresponding cost of transporting old and new product, except for delivery to a physical store.
Right to withdraw from distance contracts based on Law 2251/1994
In addition to the above, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the distance contracts under Law 2251/1994 within 14 calendar days without giving any explanation and to return the products he bought and to request a refund only if the products are new, have not been unsealed or their packaging has not been violated and are accompanied by legal documents (receipt, invoice, etc.). The withdrawal period expires 14 calendar days from the next day of delivery of the products to the customer or to a third party other than the carrier indicated by the customer. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must inform the company of his decision to withdraw from the remote contract with a clear statement (eg letter to be sent to the postal address of the company on October 28 & Vyronos 34200, Istiaia , Evia or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org). The attached withdrawal form can be used. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send the declaration of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
To download the withdrawal statement click here.
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information
Consequences of withdrawal
If the customer withdraws from the concluded contract, the company will return all the money received from him, except for the delivery costs, without undue delay and definitely within 14 calendar days from the day of the decision to withdraw from the contract. The company will execute the above refund using the same means of payment that the customer used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed. In any case, no refund will be charged as above. The company is entitled to delay the refund until it receives the goods back or until the customer provides proof that he has sent the goods back, whichever comes first. The customer must send back the goods or deliver them to the physical store of the company, without undue delay and definitely within 14 calendar days from the day he stated that he withdraws from the contract. The deadline is considered to have been met if the goods are sent back before the end of the 14 day period. In case of withdrawal the customer will be charged with the corresponding cost of returning the goods, except in cases of return to the physical store as well as in cases where through fault of the company were sent incorrect products or products with real defects, so the company assumes any shipping costs and new product.
ΙΑ. Order cancellation
The order can be canceled in the following cases:
- Before completing your order, during the online process you can go back and delete the quantities of products from the shopping cart by pressing the “Remove” button.
- Even if you have completed your online order but the product has not been shipped yet, you can cancel it by calling +30 22260 52701.
- If your order has already been invoiced and you still want to cancel it, contact the store at +30 22260 52701.